联系我们 / CONTACT US
地 址:成都市高新区天晖路360号晶科1号708
电 话: 028-81455645
联系人: 张小姐
译文赏析
您的当前位置:成都翻译公司 > 译联翻译 > 译文赏析
【双语】Fish Fossil鱼化石

艾青诗集汉译英赏析:Fish Fossil鱼化石 (双语) 

鱼化石 
Fish  Fossil

动作多么活泼, 
With such lity in your movements,

精力多么旺盛, 
Such buoyancy in your strength,

在浪花里跳跃, 
You leaped in the foam

在大海里浮沉;
And swam in the sea.

不幸遇到火山爆发, 
Unfortunately a volcano’s emption

也可能是地震, 
Or perhaps an earthquake

你失去了自由, 
Cost you your freedom

被埋进了灰尘;
And buried you in the silt.

过了多少忆年, 
After millions of years

地质勘探队员, 
Members of a geological team

在岩层里发现你, 
Found you in a layer of rock

依然栩栩如生。 
And you still look alive .

但你是沉默的 
But you are now silent,

你绝对的静, 
So absolutely motionless ,

对外界毫无反应, 
You have no reaction to the world .

看不见天和水, 
You cannot see the water or the sky,

听不见浪花的声音。 
You cannot hear the sound of the waves .

凝视着一片化石, 
Gazing at this fossil,

傻瓜也得到教训:
Even a fool can learn a lot

离开了运动, 
Without movement

就没有生命。 
There is no life .

活着就要斗争, 
To live is to struggle

在斗争中前进, 
And advance in the struggle;

即使死亡, 
Even if death is not at our doorstep,

能量也要发挥干净。 
We should use our energy to the fullest .

艾青诗集《鱼化石》赏析:

艾青的《鱼化石》是一首哲理诗。他从鱼化石中获得了从亲历的特殊体验中所总结的惨痛的人

找专业翻译公司,就找成都译联翻译服务有限公司

成都翻译公司 专业翻译 沟通你我 专业成都翻译公司 联系人:张小姐 电话:028-81455645

CopyRight@ 成都译联翻译服务有限公司 版权所有2012—2022 蜀ICP备12004235号 网站设计制作成都创新互联