What are you trying to say?
(你到底想说什么?)
Don’t be silly.
(别胡闹了。)
How strong are your glasses?
(你近视多少度?)
Just because.
(没有别的原因。)
It isn’t the way I hoped it would be.
(这不是我所盼望的。)
You will never guess.
(你永远猜不到。)
No one could do anything about it.
(众人对此束手无措。)
I saw something deeply disturbing.
(深感事情不妙。)
Money is a good servant but a bad master.
(要做金钱的主人,莫做金钱的
奴隶。)
I am not available.
(我正忙着)
Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.(
脑中的知识比手中的
金钱更重要)
Never say die.it’s a piece of cake.
别泄气,那只是小菜一碟。
Don’t worry.you’ll get use to it soon.
别担心,很快你就会习惯的。
I konw how you feel.
我明白你的感受。
You win some.you lose some.
胜败乃兵家常事。
Don’t bury your head in the sand.
不要逃避现实。
I didn’t expect you to such a good job.
我没想到你干得这么好。
You are coming alone well.
你做得挺顺利。
She is well-build.
她的身材真棒。
You look neat and fresh.
你看起来很清纯。
You have a beautiful personality.
你的气质很好。
You flatter me immensely.
你过奖啦。
You should be slow to judge others.
你不应该随意评论别人。
I hope you will excuse me if i make any mistake.
如有任何错误,请你原谅
It was most careless ofme.
我太粗心了。
It was quite by accident.
真是始料不及。
I wish i had all the time i’d ever wasted,so i could waste it all over again.
我希望所有被我浪费的时间重新回来,让我再浪费一遍。
I like you the way you were.
我喜欢你以前的样子。
You two go ahead to the movie without me,i don’t want to be a third
wheel.
你们两个自己去看电影吧,我不想当电灯泡。
Do you have anyone in mind?
你有心上人吗?
How long have you known her?你认识她多久了?
It was love at frist sight.
一见钟情
I’d bettle hit the books.
我要复习功课啦。
a piece of one’s mind .
直言不讳
He gave me a piece of mind,"Don’t shift responsibility onto others."
他责
备道:“不要把责任推卸到别人身上。”
a cat and dog life
水火不容的生活
The husband and his wife are always quarrelling,and they are leading a
cat and dog life.
这对夫妇老是吵架,相互之间水火不容。
a dog’s life
潦倒的生活
找专业翻译公司,就找成都译联翻译服务有限公司