联系我们 / CONTACT US
地 址:成都市高新区天晖路360号晶科1号708
电 话: 028-81455645
联系人: 张小姐
翻译技巧
您的当前位置:成都翻译公司 > 译联翻译 > 翻译技巧
国外饭店购物中心最常用10句话

891.Good morning,sir. What can I do for you?早上好,先生,我能帮您吗?

892.Are you being attended to?有人接待891.Good morning,sir. What can I do for you?

早上好,先生,我能帮您吗?

892.Are you being attended to?
有人接待您了吗?


893.It is sold by the yard by a package.
这个按码记价出售。


894.Sorry,it’s out of stock.
对不起,卖完了。


895.What size and color do you take,sir?How about this one?
先生,您穿几号的鞋,要什么颜色?这双怎么样?


896.How about this color and this size?How do you like this one?
这种颜色、尺寸怎么样?您看这个怎么样?


897.You look lovely in this overcoat.
您穿这件外套真漂亮。


898.Here is your charge,sir,thank you and here is your receipt.
这是找您的钱,先生,谢谢,这是您的收据。


899.We are open from 9am to 9pm every Monday to Saturday.
我们每周一到每周六开门时间式早上9点至晚上9点。


900.It’s my pleasure,good-bye. Have a nice day.
很乐意为您效劳,再见。祝您愉快。
找专业翻译公司,就找成都译联翻译服务有限公司





成都翻译公司 专业翻译 沟通你我 专业成都翻译公司 联系人:张小姐 电话:028-81455645

CopyRight@ 成都译联翻译服务有限公司 版权所有2012—2022 蜀ICP备12004235号 网站设计制作成都创新互联